Sunday, December 27, 2009

Honolulu Hotels Does Hawaii Have A Resort Area Like Cancun Or Is It All Mid-city High-rise Hotels Like I See In Honolulu?

Does Hawaii have a resort area like Cancun or is it all mid-city high-rise hotels like I see in Honolulu? - honolulu hotels

My wife and I spent a week in Hawaii and have never seen before. We have been to Cancun and we love the area around the hotel, where the hotels are not in the center of the city. I looked at hotels in Honolulu, and give the impression that they are all the skyscrapers of downtown. Of course, they're still near the beach, but that's not the environment that we really want. We were at the Grand Melia in Cancun with a beautiful atrium garden with several pools of sea level. Is there anything similar in Hawaii?

0 comments:

Post a Comment