Friday, January 8, 2010

Hammered Silver Earrings How Do You Bond Sterling Silver Together When Making Jewelry?

How do you bond sterling silver together when making jewelry? - hammered silver earrings

I'm back to making my own jewelry and I decided a few pairs of earrings made of sterling silver gifts for Christmas ... before wire craft that very easily with just hammers the piece down to be set are displayed. However, if I had the same type of sterling silver earrings with wire, I can not, that parts are in transit, to stay together ... If I'm explaining it very well (I probably do not ... lol) Here's an example that after Google, what I mean: http://www.peninkpaper.com/gallery/earri ...

Is it possible for the parts that are intersecting (heat, glue, etc.) to achieve or I am simply not strike hard enough when they live together? I think I've pretty well hammered, the cable is in the process of flattening a little around - I do not - I'm afraid to hammer harder than I do.

Oh, if the money was not much more expensive than the wire! He makes mistakes a little scared! :)

1 comments:

Chrys said...

You need to weld.

Post a Comment