Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tax Audit Insurance Tax Deductible Or Asking For An Audit?

Tax deductible or asking for an audit? - tax audit insurance

I was raised in an automobile accident in 7600 and incurred medical expenses except my co-payments already paid and the tax. Since the accident involved a car from my insurance company has asked me to repay them.es has a resolution of the error in the festivities of the automobile insurance companies. And some of that money I could pay my health insurance. He makes the money that was needed for these expenses as tax deductible for drugs, or if I say please to repay?

2 comments:

Bostonian In MO said...

Not only can you deduct unreimbursed medical expenses. He has insurance reimbursement from other parties do not receive tax deductible.

Jackie Oh! said...

Si What we got was a settlement, which was used to pay medical expenses of the answer is that medical expenses are deductible, but the solution that counts as income. Make sure that medical expenses are not reimbursed if you had to pay out of pocket detailing you.

Post a Comment