Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lift And Carry Video Blogspot What Is The Best Workout Dvd For Pregnant Women?

What is the best workout dvd for pregnant women? - lift and carry video blogspot

I am three months pregnant. I usually feel better when I exercise, but I'm not sure what the best way to do it, because I'm pregnant. I'm not ready to lift weights, but I want to do such a thing as a video. My doctor told me it was ok have a more or less than usual and never let you go and do things with high impact.

5 comments:

lizincal... said...

I hear "Mom" Fit "is a good workout, including Prenatal Yoga

shelly20... said...

Yoga, Pilates, you may want to do something where I have pregancy before I prega So have fun and have a healthy pregancy. Always at their NEW befor e DR Staring A YEAR

♥[[Mia]]... said...

Pregnancy Yoga?

notAmini... said...

OBJECTIVES & eBay have the best selection of DVD's pregnancy workout. Personally, I am pregnant bands such as aerobics, I am not a kind of yoga or pilates, I want to make myself more. However, it is entirely up to you what you want, there are even training tapes pregnancy sauce. All that said pregnancy should be safe.

Jul said...

I took prenatal yoga and loved it. I so loved that even tried and was in my 38th Week. The emperor has taken over where my health ins. It was a great experience. Seccions Han few moments, and you can meet and communicate with people who suggest that before in the same boat as you are: I), call the clinic and see if they have something. Most hospitals.

Good luck

Post a Comment