Thursday, February 18, 2010

Will Insurance Pay For Gym How Do I Go About Getting My Insursance To Pay For A Gym Membership?

How do I go about getting my insursance to pay for a gym membership? - will insurance pay for gym

I have some health insurance companies pay for one (or less) to join a health club and fitness studio. Once you do that? I'm with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana and the gymnasium, through the network of health care that I heard with my insurance use. Do I need a doctor refferal? Can we light on the subject for me?

1 comments:

Mountain Man said...

Sorry to bring bad news, but do not pay Blue Cross Blue Shield of LA taxes or contributions to a health club, including the doctor's instructions. Basel Committee frontiers coverage of physical therapy, occupational therapy, therapy, etc.. To date, no project group of the Basel Committee of Los Angeles, including health clubs, though several companies that are in them.

This policy seems short-sighted - more activity and less weight, I think, better overall health. But the problem is the measurement. For example, in a regime of physical therapy, the therapist calibrations at the beginning and end, and can do something as part of a treatment plan more. The therapist can validate and improve patient care.

Many people lose their enthusiasm for the health club, and let gINGO or less to go often. It is a form of "rupture", which have health clubs. If each member were presented with frequency, the club would be overwhelmed.

The answer is a gym, take a structure-oriented results of the membership reported using the monitoring, measuring the frequency and the customer's permission for the results that the insurance company or manager. Companies can buy in this area and wrote in their group plans.

I have ads for other insurance companies offer discount providers, and subscriptions to the health club or a partial refund of times. For example, EPA has a blue Florida $ 100 / $ 300 annual fee per family for the gym membership, Lasik, teeth whitening, fitness and swimming programs and drivers child Education. Unfortunately, his plan is not BCBSLA.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment